The Fier Institute is seeking much needed donations to exhibit the contemporary Australian family photography project in Perth as part of Foto Freo photography festival and in Sydney during the Head On photography festival, before touring to new audiences around Australia.
You can help us achieve our goals by making a tax deductible donation. Your donations will also help us to produce and distribute a book to accompany the exhibition. The print exhibition, and publication will become a valuable historical document that will contribute to our understanding of family life and relationships in Australian society today.
How you can help: Please go to http://www.abaf.org.au/donors/artist-projects/fier-institute.html
We need to raise $25,000 to cover the costs of exhibiting and touring this wonderful exhibition to Perth and Sydney alone.
- 6 x $20 donations would help us purchase 3mm products
- 5 x $50 donations would assist with administrative costs (stationary, stamps, and phone calls)
- 3 x $150 donations would assist with photo storage and back up of high res files
- 4 x $250 donations will provide exhibition labels, price lists, opening event bar staff in Perth
- 2 x $500 donation will provide opening night catering costs for and Sydney
- 3 x $1,000 donations would provide venue and equipment hire in Perth
- 2 x $1000 donations would provide additional exhibition lighting
- A $2,000 donation would provide event and public liability insurance for both exhibitions
- A $3,000 donation would cover with the freight costs from Sydney to Perth
- A $3500 donation would cover framing
- A $4,000 donation would cover the invitation, brochures, catatalogue design and printing
All donations (no matter how big or small) will help us to celebrate the diversity of family life in today’s contemporary society. Your support would be greatly appreciated.